Friday, August 1, 2008

Stamp Something Challenge 13

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a good week. This weeks theme for the Stamp Something Challenge is "Thank you". I missed out out last weeks challenge. I waited till the last minute, and then couldn't come up with anything. I'm still hoping to give a try one of these days though. Better late than never I guesswink. -Stamps-Impression Obsession Cupcakes, Papertrey Ink Paper Tray
-Paper-PTI white, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and So Saffron.
-Ink-Real Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Old Olive and Going Grey
-Accessories-White grosgrain

Don't forget to head over to the Stamp Something Challenge blog so you can see what everyone else came up with and play along!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

This is super cute Emily! I love the color combination. YUM!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card Emily! Love the clean design and the colors! Great minds again this week! :) That image is very yummy too, great coloring! :)

Jo said...

Fabulous card Emily...love the layout you've used and you've coloured the image beautifully!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Fabulous card. I love the colors! Great job, tfs.