Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Stamps!!

Can you believe they aren't Stampin Up eek? Yep, I finally let temptation take over and I ordered from Papertrey Ink and Impression Obsessionmrgreen. As soon as the PTI owl set gets back in stock I'll order that too. I don't even remember the last time I bought any stamps that weren't SU. Anyway, so needless to say my blog won't be SU only anymore, but I'm sure it will still be mostly SU. I just decided there is no point in limiting myself to one company, especially since I'm pretty mcuh my only customerlol. Now that I've tried UM stamps, I'm serously considering unmounting all of my SU stamps too. I still can't get over the tiny amount of space that UM take up. Anway, here are a few cards I made yesterday with Take a Bough from PTI.-Stamps-PTI Take a Bough
-Paper-PTI white, Real Red
-Ink-Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, River Rock and Real Red
-Stamps-PTI Take a Bough
-Paper-PTI white, Real Red, Old Olive cardstock; Dashing DSP
-Ink-Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, River Rock and Real Red
-Accessories-1 3/8 circle punch and scallop circle punch.
-Stamps-PTI Take a Bough
-Paper-PTI white
-Ink-Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, River Rock and Real Red

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are fabulous Emily! Love the images, isn't it fun to cheat on SU! sometimes! :) Great color combos and layouts too. :) Have fun playing!

Renée said...

oooooh, the obsession never ends, does it?! I've debated on these sets for a while too ... You've done a fabulous job with them!

Niki Estes said...

What pretty cards, Emily! Take a Bough is one of my favorite PTI sets. I can't wait to see what Nichole has up her sleeve for this year. I love all your verve sketch cards, too. Have a great weekend!