Friday, August 29, 2008

Stamp Something Challenge 17

Good morning! I hope your having a good Friday! This week's Stamp Something challenge theme is "Back to School". I was pretty lost at first as to what to do for this challenge, but then I thought why not an altered composition book with tabs. I mean who want's a plain one when you can have a pretty one mrgreen.-Stamps-Priceless
-Paper-So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Basic Black and white cardstock; Cutie Pie DSP
-Ink-Versamark
-Accessories-Saffron and Bashful blue 1/4" grosgrain, Pewter HPH, and Round tab punch.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Great idea Emily! I was at a loss this week too but you came up with something fabulous. Perfect for the challenge.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful and functional! Awesome idea for back to school Emily. I love the fun papers and how you tied the ribbon with the HPH piece. Great work! Have a super weekend. :)

Becky Carafa said...

Fabulous, Emily! You're right, it's so fun to have a pretty notebook! And the tabs are great, and I really like the different colored ribbons with the HPH!

Anonymous said...

AH, this is cute, cute, cute! Who wouldn't love to use this for special notes? Great minds think alike, right?
The tabs and creative way you tied the ribbon are adorable touches. Love it!

Alex said...

This is too cute Emily - I would LOVE to have this instead of a plain one - this is darling!! Way to ROCK the challenge, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa said...

I completely agree Emily....this one is SOOOO much better than a plain one!

Awesome job!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jana O'Brien said...

Just gorgeous, Emily! I love the two colors of ribbon attached to the spiral. Oh, I miss this paper!