Friday, August 15, 2008

Stamp Something Challenge 15

Good morning everyone! You know what Friday means! Time for another Stamp Something Challenge. This weeks theme is "Summer Somethings". Anything to do with summer! The layout of this card was CASEd from Justbehappy on SCS. You can see her card HERE.

-Stamps-Tart & Tangy, Happy Everything and Straight up Alphabet & Numbers (retired).
-Paper-Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful blue and Whisper White cardstock; Summer Picnic DSP
-Ink-Real Red, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa
-Accessories-Bashful blue grosgrain, Corner rounder punch

Don't forget to check out Stamp Something and see what the other DT members came up with!

11 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love this Emily! So bright and cheerful! That set always makes me smile. Great layout and prints too. You rocked this challenge! Have a great weekend. :)

Erin... said...

Emily this is super!!! Such a fun layout and great summer colors!!!

Lauren said...

Great job with the challenge Erin! I love all the layers.

Alex said...

Awesome card Emily - I just love it!! One of my all-time fave sets, and obviously a hit since so many of us used it today - LOL! Great challenge card, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alex said...

Awesome card Emily - I just love it!! One of my all-time fave sets, and obviously a hit since so many of us used it today - LOL! Great challenge card, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa said...

So doggone cute Emily! Tart and Tangy is one of my favorite sets and I was very excited to hear that it made it into the new catalog because its a set I'm NOT EVER going to get rid of! Excellent job!

Many Blessings,
M.

Becky Carafa said...

Love this! So fun and happy!

Kathy W said...

great idea for a card, I get sad to think end of summer is coming.

Love what you came up with....

CraftyC said...

A great card!
Clairexx

Jana O'Brien said...

Very cute and fun, Emily! I love the layout

Kenneth said...

Great blog I enjoyed reading it