Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch card

Man, I am lovin' these sketches!! I can't believe how many cards I've been making lately. Oh, BTW the sketches can be found HERE on SCS in the Verve forum. I've got to get some Verve stamps. They are so pretty!

-Stamps-True Friend
-Paper-Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock; Pretty in Pink prints and Summer Picnic DSP.
-Ink-Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive.
-Accessories-Antique brass brads and corner rounder punch for the scallops. Tutorial HERE.

9 comments:

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great card and love what you did with this sketch. I just finished sketch #3 so I am working my way towards this one. Great job, tfs.

Jana O'Brien said...

This is so pretty, Emily! I love the colors and the two sets of corners.

Kristine said...

Hi!! This is soo pretty--love those colors together! Love that you used the corner rounder for the scallops--I've got to get me a SU! corner rounder now. :)

Lauren said...

You are really rocking these sketches! Great combination of papers and colors.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful Emily! Love the colors, so soft and pretty. Gorgeous floral images too. :)

Sharon said...

This is lovely Emily. (Who needs Verve stamps when we have such beautiful ones from Stampin" Up.)

Becky Carafa said...

This is soooo pretty, Emily! I love your color combo and how you tipped the edges of the flowers!

Alex said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love this, the layout is fabulous, and the papers you used look wonderful together!! You really WOWed this sketch, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Drain Cleaning Lancaster said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing