Monday, August 11, 2008

More Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch cards

Whew! I'm all done with the Verve sketches. I'm so glad I did them. They really got my mojo going! Anyway, here are the last 6 biggrin.


-Stamps-Fabulous Flowers, Much Appreciated
-Paper-Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Whisper White and Purely Pomegranate
-Ink-Purely Pomegranate
-Accessories-Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon, hole punch, Stampin Dimensionals

I don't have nestabilities yet (or anyway to make an oval for that matter) but I got some in a RAK a while back. I didn't have the right colors, so I traced and cut them out in case your wondering why they look so bad wink.

-Stamps-PTI Take a Bough
-Paper-Old Olive, Real Red and Very Vanilla cardstock; Dashing DSP
-Ink-Close to Cocoa, Old Olive and Real Red
-Accessories-Corner rounder punch, Real Red grosgrain

-Stamps-Doodle This
-Paper-Soft Sky, Groovy Guava and Whisper white cardstock; Cutie Pie DSP
-Ink-Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron and Staz-on
-Accessories-Aqua Painter, Black Brads, Martha Stewart glitter, Stampin Dimensionals and SAB rub-ons

-Stamps-Tart & Tangy, Impression Obsession Cupcakes (sentiment)
-Paper-Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock; Summer Picnic DSP
-Ink-Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
-Accessories-Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches

-Stamps-Wild About You, It's Your Birthday
-Paper-Ruby Red, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock; Certainly Celery and So Saffron Prints DSP
-Ink-Old Olive
-Accessories-, So Saffron Ribbon, 1 1/4 circle punch.

-Stamps-Seeing Spots
-Paper-So Saffron, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White cardstock; Bali Breeze DSP
-Ink-So Saffron and Purely Pomegranate
-Accessories-Jumbo brads (not sure what brand), Stampin' Dimensionals 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches and Scallop punch.


Not sure what takes longer...making a card or posting itlol

11 comments:

Sharon said...

These are all so beautiful.
I know what you mean about how long it takes to post - loading photos takes forever! But it is worth it for these cards.

Rhonda Kelly said...

These are all really greaet cards! These sketches have been so much fun. I still have a few more to do tonight. I am pushing it to the last minute. Fabulous job on these though, tfs.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are all fabulous and you've been quite the busy stamper! :) Love them all, too hard to pick a favorite. I think I need to head over to verve to try these sketches, the mojo is hiding at the moment. :)

Kathy W said...

Great cards, sketches are great to get you going and boy did you go... look at all you created. well done.

Unknown said...

All your cards are awesome!!! I am off to check out these sketches!!TFS!

Lynn Put said...

Wowza! These are all fabulous cards! I love all of the little details you've added to each one!

Unknown said...

Awesome awesomeness! Totally diggin' all your cards!! Now, to go check out those sketches.....

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are fantastic, I Love, Love, Love, your Christmas card.

Renée said...

wow, Wmily, these are great! I love each one. Your colour choices are fabulous!!

Lauren said...

Nice job Emily! I can't believe the dedication you threw into these challenges. Fabulous job.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ur cards! They're fabulous! Great job!! Thanks for sharing! oh.. & i LOVE ur blog!