Monday, August 4, 2008

Taylor's cupcake challenge

Good Morning! I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was a little boring, but I did get some stamping done. I made this card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #27. I flipped the sketch so this image would fit. You don't have to use cupcakes, but I wanted to and these are the only one's I have aside from some small ones. My scallop is down too far too, but that's the only way it would fit wink. -Stamps-Impression Obsession Cupcakes
-Paper-Close to Cocoa, Creamy Carmel, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink cardstock; Berry Bliss DSP
-Ink-Close to Cocoa, Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Old Olive
-Accessories-Pearl-ex, Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Blender Pen, Aqua Painter, Future floor way (used with the pearl ex) Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches.

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute card Emily! Loving those cupcakes! Great layout and color combo too. Yummy! :)

Catherine said...

all your cupcake looks so good...LOL! love your card =)

Kathryn said...

Love your card -- that SU paper is so very pretty! The cupcakes look good enough to eat!! :)