Monday, August 4, 2008

Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch cards

Verve Stamps is celebrating their year anniversary, so they are doing 12 days of sketches, and let me tell ya, the sketches are great! I did three of them last night.-Stamps- PTI Take A Bough
-Paper- Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock and Very Vanilla cardstock; Dashing DSP.
-Ink-Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Real Red
-Accessories-1/2" circle punch, Corner rounder punch and Real Red grosgrain.
-Stamps-PTI Papertrey
-Paper-Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Purely Pomegranate cardstock; Bali Breeze DSP and Bashful Blue prints DSP
-Ink-Pumpkin Pie
-Accessories-Pumpkin Pie grosgrain, Flower Fusion and Styled Silver HPH.
-Stamps-Priceless
-Paper-Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava and Whisper White cardstock; Fall Flowers DSP
-Ink- Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava
-Accessories-Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon, SAB rub-on's.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Very fun cards Emily. I love the christmas one.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....such Amazing work!!!!

Kathy W said...

wow, they are great sketches and wonderful creations.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I think this says it all!!! Your work just inspires me so much and I LOVE these sketches. Thanks for the heads up on these. I am going to have to check out their site!!!

Kristine said...

OH, LOVE this card. I could name everything I love about it, but that would be EVERYTHING, Lol. Sooo pretty! Into my faves.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love all of these! Fun layouts, great colors, and perfect images. :) Awesome job!