Monday, June 1, 2009

Riley

Hello! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! My mojo seems to be hiding right now. I've sat at my stamp table many times in the last week, and just didn't feel like doing anything. Maybe it's the heat combined with the fact that our air conditioner isn't working rolleyes, but I don't feel like doing a thing! Ugh, it's 89 degrees in here right now. Our air is blowing fine, but the air is not cold at all. I tried it earlier and it was actually making the house hotter! Hopefully we can figure out what's wrong with it soon!


-Stamps-Many Merry Messages, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Hanna Stamps Riley -Paper-Kraft, Real Red, and White cardstock; Summer Picnic DSP -Ink-Memento -Copics-E31, E33, E35, E37, YG93, YG95, R27, R37 -Accessories-Corner rounder punch, Red grosgrain

Hope you have a great day!

post signature

8 comments:

Alex said...

This is totally cute....what are you talking about no mojo??! If this is what no mojo looks like, I want that too - LOL! Totally adorable Emily! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheryl said...

Cute card Emily! Hope you get your air working soon.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Love your Riley card! I'ld say your Mojo is still around!

Lorie said...

Hopefully, you'll start feeling your MOJO soon as your card is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you can get some relief from the heat soon!! Heat can make you feel tired!

Your Riley card helps cool me down!! What a sweet card!! :) TFS!

Marilyn said...

Hopefully doing a Christmas card will help you cool down - I feel sorry for you - 89 degrees oh my!! I sure hope you get your air fixed soon - if I'm too hot or too cold, I have very little motivation. But!!! Your card is awesomecard!!!!

Kathy W said...

hope the great Christmas card made you think cool thoughts!

Lauren said...

This is super cute! I hope making this Christmas card cooled you off - hehe!