Monday, June 15, 2009

Fishing Riley

Good morning! I hope you had a nice weekend. Sorry I haven't been posting. My stamping Mojo must be on vacation rolleyes. I sure hope it comes back soon...I'm really starting to miss it wink. I just don't really feel like stamping right now. I want to, but when I go sit at my stamp table I just stare off in space, and I just don't feel like it. Friday was hubby's 28th birthday, so of course I had to make him a card. I just wasn't feeling it though, so I used a sketch I drew a while back to make it easier.
-Stamps-It's Your Birthday, Hanna Stamps Fishing Riley
-Paper-White and Close to Cocoa; Washington Apple and Riding Hood Red patterns DSP
-Ink-Riding Hood Red and memento, Copics
-Accessories-ribbon

post signature

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Well, it is super cute Emily! I hope you'll feel more like stamping soon!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too cute Emily! Love the colors and that image, super coloring too! Hope hubby had a nice birthday and hope you find your mojo soon. :)

Lauren said...

This is super cute Emily. I hope you get in a crafty mood soon.

Cheryl said...

Very cute Emily! You will get your Mojo back soon. It is difficult in the summer for me because I spend so much time working in the yard and am too tired afterwards.

Kathy W said...

I "heart" Riley, like how you created the water too!

Alex said...

Well, your mojo is home because this is stinkin' CUTE!!! Love it, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

AWW!! How darn cute!! I love this fishing Riley!! He's so adorable!! ;) TFS!

Unknown said...

Well, even when your mojo's gone, you can't tell it! Cute card!!