Monday, June 8, 2009

Deck the Dog =)

Good morning! I hope you had a nice weekend! I finally got another page made! Maybe I can make them a little faster now that I have the Cricut. I can't believe how easy it is to make titles! Now if there were just something to make journaling easy. All the words on this page were cut with the Cricut and the sure cuts a lot program. I got the inspiration for the layout from Scrabooks etc. I planned on casing it, but I didn't actually stick very closely with it. The scallops are just a bunch of 1 1/4" circles. I'm so happy with how this came out! I've always loved this picture of Dumpy and have wanted to scrap it. Dumpy is my mom's dog, and the mother of my dog. If your wondering how she got a name like Dumpy, that would be my fault rolleyes. My mom got her when I was 15 or 16 during the summertime when school was out, so I got stuck house breaking her. My mom was calling her gypsy which I didn't like so I started jokingly calling her dumpy since I had to clean up after her so much. Well the name stuck lol. Dumpy is the coolest dog. She didn't even mind having bows put on her. Everybody is crazy about this dog. I wanted one so bad, so in 03 my mom breaded Dumpy so I could have a puppy mrgreen, so that's where I got Reese.
-Stamps-Inkadinkado Christmas Characters (holly)
-Paper-River Rock, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Real Red cardstock; Dashing DSP
-Ink-Memento
-Copics-YG95
-Accessories-Cricut, Red grosgrain, sewing machine, pop dots,

post signature

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Emily that is so very cute! I still have some of that fantastic DP left and love using it.

Unknown said...

AAiiiaaaii what heve you done with me GRAZY OWNER.....hihihi i love it.
greetings,Lean

amanda stokes said...

Oh wow what a fab layout!!!that is the cutest photo!
hugs amanda xx

Lorie said...

Looks great Emily! What a fun page!

Nancy Riley said...

THAT has GOT to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen ! Dumpy is ADORABLE! I can't believe Dumpy let you put all those bows on! Cute scrapbook page too!

Anonymous said...

BWHAA!! HAA!! This is so stinkin' CUTE!! I adore your layout Emily!!

Kathy W said...

ROFL! too cute and funny!

Erin... said...

HEHEHE!! that's so cute and funny! love it!

Lauren said...

Too funny. I think my cats would plan revenge if I ever did that to them. LOL!

Unknown said...

OMG! I'm ROFLMAO!!! That layout freaking ROCKS!!!