Thursday, June 18, 2009

House Mouse

Good afternoon! I thought I'd post this before I head out to see my dad. I made him and my father in law cards, but I actually just cased myself, lol. I made them identical to THIS card I made for my hubby for our anniversary only with a different sentiment, so I won't bother posting those.

I created this card using last weeks Stamps and Smiles sketch. I got this adorable House Mouse image from WRAK on SCS. These are so fun to color! I could easily just sit around and color all day! The only reason I don't is because I don't want to use up my markers wink.
-Stamps-House Mouse, PTI Papertray
-Paper-Kraft, Tempting Turquoise and White cardstock; Washington Apple DSP
-Ink-Black
-Copics-B00, B02, B05, R27, R46, YR31, Y17, C1, C3, E30, E31, E35, E37, R20
-Accessories-Paper piercer, plastic canvas, Cricut, Nesties, buttons, thread, and apricot grosgrain.

post signature

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely adorable Emily! LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Emily, this card is PERFECT! I love everything about it!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very cute! I wish I could color like you do. They are such great images to color.

Lauren said...

This is adorable. The buttons add the perfect touch of whimsy.

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! This is such a cutie!! I really adore the fun buttons with it!! :) TFS!

Cheryl said...

Very cute card Emily! The colors are really cheerful and such a great design.

Alex said...

This is absolutely adorable Emily - I just love the colors and the buttons look great!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love it...CASEing yourself! Hey, whatever works!!! and, it's a cute CASE! LOL!!

Brenda H. said...

Awww, this is so cute!