Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SC177

I love the Sketch challenge on SCS today, so I had to give it a try. I thought Doodle this would be perfect. I haven't touched this set in months probably. If you look at some of my older posts you will see I was pretty much obsessed with this set. I think I just got a little burned out on it =).

Can you believe the In Colors are going to be gone soon. I'm so sad. I'll tell ya though, as far as I'm concerned Rose Red has ceased to exist and Pomegranate has taken it's place. I'm just going to do some serious stocking up =).

The flowers were colored with an aqua painter using ink pads, then attached with mini glue dots. -Stamps-Doodle This & Priceless
-Paper-Groovy Guava and Basic Black cardstock; Cutie Pie DSP and Watercolor paper.
-Ink-Black Staz-on, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron and Old Olive
-Accessories-Black brads

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great colour combo! Love this card :) TFS Rachel

Kathy W said...

fun card. I too will miss in colors, always seem to grab them now. I forget about doodle set though and used it all the time last spring.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Such a pretty card Emily! I love that stamp set, never think to use it anymore. Maybe I should! Love your color combo and layout too. Well done! :)

Jana O'Brien said...

Love this! It's so bright and fun. I'm going to really miss Wild Wasabi; Celery looks so pale now. LOL

Lisa H. said...

great colors you used! the black really makes this card stand out. great job with the sketch challenge, think I need to try this one.

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the sketch! I will miss the In Colors too, but I'm looking forward to something new:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your take on the sketch looks wonderful!
Hugs and smiles