Monday, May 5, 2008

New Challenge blog!!

Good morning everyone! I've got some exciting news I wanted to share with you all. There is a new blog called Stamp Something challenge blog and I've been asked to be part of the design team! How cool is that? Each Friday there will be a new challenge posted to inspire everyone. There will be different kinds of challenges. Techniques, sketches, color combos, whatever! Anything to get the creativity flowing. Go check it out now. There is some blog candy up for grabs. All you have to do is leave a comment on THIS post AND either subscribe to the stamp something blog or put them on yours =). Go check it out and get help to get the word out there!
I hope you'll join us for the first challenge on May 9th!

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

sounds great, will have to add them to my google reader, love challenges for inspiration boost.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, more challenges are always a good thing. Thanks for the link.

Wendy

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the design team! I've already got your blog listed from the SU! only splitcoast group 1, and I've added the challenge blog to my list. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Happy to have you on the team Emily! Looking forward to Friday's challenge. :)

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!! I just LOVE challenges and can't wait to get started!!!! Congrats on being on their team too!!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog..I love to be challenge to make something..

Alex said...

Whoohoo - tomorrow is our debut! Welcome to the team, I am sure we will all have a blast!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jo said...

Looking forward to "lift off" tomorrow and great to be part of the team with you :)