Monday, May 12, 2008

Card for mom

This is the card I made my mom for Mothers day. Of course I put off making cards till the last minute, so I made them really late Saturday night. Ugh, I'm such a procrastinator. I made hubby's mom a card too, but I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her. This card was inspired by THIS card by Jenn Balcer.
-Stamps-Fabulous Flowers, Tres Chic BG, One of a Kind, and Straight up alphabet & numbers (retired).
-Paper-Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Whisper White and Blue Bayou; Soft Sky prints DSP.
-Ink-Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou
-Accessories-Styled Silver HPH, foam dimensionals.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

11 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is just beautiful Emily! I love the colors and that bold flower. :)

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty, love the color combo that you chose.

Kathy W said...

pretty, I have to admit for my mother in law I grabbed on of my swap cards and made it into a card for my husband.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card very pretty ,Dawnx

Lauren said...

The background you did for this card is stunning. Great job.

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Beautiful! Love the dimensional flower and that HPH looks fabulous with those colors.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - I bet she loved it:)

Erin... said...

such a perfect mother's day card!! love the colors and that flower looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Emily, your Mother's Day card is gorgeous! Love the colors, the sets...everything!
Hugs and smiles

Lisa H. said...

I love this flower! what a beautiful card and I really like how you used the HPH. lovely!

Jana O'Brien said...

This is beautiful! It's amazing how well all of the In Colors work together.