Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Sketch # 7

Here is my Thursday sketch for this weekrazz.
I had a really hard time with this sample. It just looked like something was missing at the top. Finally I used the tab punch and stamped merry from Perfect Endings (retired) on it, now I'm happy with it. I know it's kind of an odd sketch but Crazy for Christmas (retired) seemed to work perfect. I think Festive Favorites or Big on Christmas would work, but I didn't have either of those. I really need more stampswink. I do have an order coming Monday though! I can't wait! Sorry for all of the retired stuff, but it just seemed to work. I'm pretty limited on Christmas sets right now too. I only have a couple that are current.

-Stamps-Perfect Endings, Crazy For Christmas, Linen Background, Season of Joy (the swirl was stamped off).
-Ink-River Rock, Real Red, Old Olive
-Paper-Dashing DSP; River Rock, Real Red, Old Olive cardstock
-Accessories-Round tab punch, Real Red1/4" Grosgrain ribbon; Real Red & Old Olive markers.

5 comments:

Corie said...

WOW, I love this -- FANTASTIC card.

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is GREAT! Wonderful job with the sketch!

nitestamper said...

very pretty and love your sketch !!!
love your color coordination
chat

Flossie's Follies said...

What a fantastic card, love that image with all the ornaments and your little tab on top is perfect.

Jen said...

Beautiful card! I tagged you before I noticed you had already been tagged, so feel free to ignore it!

http://inkingalong.blogspot.com/2007/10/tagged-again.html