Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas Paint can

I finally got around to altering a paint can! So much fun! It's so easy using SU's wrapping paper. Keep in mind that the Holiday Mini catalog only goes till the end of this month, so get your holdiday stamps before it's too latewink. Just to make it a little easier, I'll give you free shipping on your holiday mini purchases. Just send me an email at stampingexpressions@gmail.com if your interested.I'm not sure what I'm going to put in it yet. Any ideas?

Recipe
-Stamps-Many Merry Messages, The Snowflake Spot, Many Merry Messages, So Many Sayings
-Paper-Blizzard Wrapping paper, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
-Ink-Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
-Accessories-Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, Circle cutter, circle punch, Scallop circle punch

No comments: