Thursday, November 15, 2007

Give Thanks apples

Man, I am loving these apples. In a previous post I told you that someone on SCS sent me some images to play with. I've been practicing like crazy trying to get better at coloring them (although I still need a lot morewink). Can you believe I ran out. I mean she sent me a ton of them! I loved the apples so much, and the rest of the set was growing on me too, so I finally just gave in a ordered it. I'm so glad I did. For some reason I couldn't get a good picture of the apples. I was looking at the gallery on SCS a while back and came across a wonderful card by Kittie747. She said she painted the apples in Marigold Morning and then went over that in Cranberry Crisp. I did the same thing using Summer Sun, then Real Red. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I drew a line on the apple using the white singo gel pen. By the way, if you haven't seen Kittie's work yet, make sure you check it out. She is a very talented stamper!Recipe
-Stamps-Give Thanks, It's your Birthday, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
-Ink-Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal
-Paper-Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Watercolor paper, Dashing DSP.
-Accessories- Real Red grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch, circle punch, Brads, White Signo gel pen. Markers: Summer Sun, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Going Grey, Old Olive

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful card, your coloring is great.