Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Sketch # 5

Sorry I'm getting this up so late. I really need to start making the sketch cards the day before since normally I stamp at night, but I just never seem to get around to to it =).


I'm pretty happy with how this one came out. The picture looks pretty bad though. I was having a really hard time getting a decent picture of this card. My camera doesn't seem to like these colors.

-Stamps-Baroque Motifs, Linen Background, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Season of Joy & Snow Flurries
-Ink-Baroque Burgundy, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke
-Paper-Baroque Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Kraft, and Whisper White.
-Accessories-Mellow Moss 1/4" grosgrain and Glue dots.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is beautiful, what a great sketch

Anonymous said...

Wowweee!!! The sketch is terrific, and your card is just beautiful!

~Tex

Kristina Lewis said...

Great sketch! Beautiful card!

Diane Gilbert said...

Great sketch and a beautiful card!