Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another Snowflake Spot card

This card was for the DSketch1007 challenge for Fan Club Members on SCS. The sketch was changed a pretty good bit though. The circle was supposed to be much smaller (like the SU scallop punch) but I didn't have that punch when I made the card, or a circle to punch to put inside (and my circle cutter won't go that small)rolleyes. This sketch was also rectangle. The scallop circle was punched using the corner rounder. See my tutorial HERE.biggrin-Stamps-The Snowflake Spot, Seeing Spots, Snow Flurries, and Spot On Jumbo wheel
-Ink-Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou
-Paper-Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky,Blue Bayou and Whisper White; Cutie Pie DSP
-Accessories-Hodgepodge hardware, Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon and Ticket Corner Punch.
This piece of hodgepodge I've actually never used before. I have a ton of them because I've never found a use for them. The Pomegranate ribbon was run through first and tied around the inner rectangle, then the Blue Bayou piece was run through. I think it looks a little bit funny, but I'm glad I finally found something to do with that piecewink.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love your color combination.

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful card! I love what you did with the two different colors of ribbon and hardware! Thanks for showing the close-up photo! Great idea!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is so pretty !!! love the color combo. tfs:)
chat