Monday, October 29, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Chat aka nitestamper from Me, My Stamps and I. I recently found her blog, and now it's one of my favorites. Make sure you check it out.

Here is how it works. I'm supposed to tell you 7 (random/weird) facts about you. Then it's your turn to tag 7 other people and let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I got this tag a long time ago, so let me see if I can come up with something different this timewink.

1) I am completely obsessed with Desperate Housewives. I refuse to miss an episode.

2) I am 5'11". Sure does make it hard to find pants long enough.

3) I normally start decorating for Christmas right about this time. Last year I did it before Halloween. It was pretty funny that we had carved pumpkins on the front porch and the whole house decked out in Christmas.

4) My belly button is pierced, and I have a tattoo on my back. I used to have my tongue pierced too (very very painful by the waycry) , but I had to take it out a long time ago for work.

5) My husband and I recently decided to start riding bikes to get in better shape. I never realized how hard it was. The last time I was on a bike it was the kind you pedal backward to stoplol. Now I'm lucky to make it to the end of my driveway and back...but it is a long driveway, lol.

6) I hate cooking real food, but I love making deserts.

7) I hate glazed donuts. They are so sweet they just me me feel sick. They only kind I like are the plain chocolate ones. I hate filled donuts too.

Since it seems like pretty much everyone has already been tagged, I'm not going to tag anyone. If you haven't been, conider yourself taggedmrgreen.

No comments: