Saturday, October 6, 2007

So you think you're a slob?!

Okay, So I've seen a lot of you post pictures of your messy stamp rooms, so I thought it was time to confess that I am a horrible slob. When I get in the groove I don't put ANYTHING away. And then normally by the time I get done stamping I don't feel like cleaning up my mess. So then the next time I want to stamp I don't want to have to clean first so I just kinda push stuff out of my way and leave myself a tiny little place to stamp. You have no idea how long this goes on before I decide to clean up after myself. Normally it's when I can't find anything at all, and I start to forget what I actually own. There are 10 stamp sets on the table right now most of them out of their cases, and 16 ink pads. The worst part though is I have a color caddy with in my reach, and I shelves on the walls that I keep my stamps on (also within reach). There is a ton of paper on the table too. I always pull out a bunch of colors trying to decide what to use, then don't put them away even though I have hanging file folders with in reach. I'm dreading putting all this stuff away. Lol. So anyway, here's what it looks like right now.

9 comments:

Misty said...

You got nothin' on me sister! My table was piled a foot high until just recently. I do love creative messes. Linked from My paper World.
Misty

blah said...

I soooooooo hear ya! My area is relatively neat since I just relocated but I'm keeping my current stuff out because I'm remaking my last card :-)

Alhambra Club said...

Ah but out of chaos comes creation. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

My Paper World said...

I tidied up today, it took me ages! Im the same, I wait until it gets really bad, before I do it!
Love your christmas card on the post below!

Corie said...

This is nothing, you should see mine now -- it is worse than the other day. I will tell you what they told me -- you must be a really creative person, 'cuz a messy desk means that you are a creative person. LOL

Robyn said...

That's great!!! My stamp room looks like that, too, when I get in the groove. Creating really does make a mess. Thanks so much for sharing!

Ticia said...

We must be the sisterhood of the messy stampers !

Kristina Lewis said...

This looks familiar...oh yeah my room looks the same :)!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I feel so much better now, I thought I was the only stamping slob out there:)
(mine's worse, btw)