Sunday, September 2, 2007

Garden Whimsy & Fabulous Flowers

I made this one last week, I just forgot to put it on here. This was sketch Challenge #126 on SCS. I love that Pomegranate is so dark. It's so easy to stamp on top of other colors =). Rose Red used to be my absolute favorite color, but now that we have pomegranate it kinda looks washed out to me. I haven't touched it since, aside from using the DSP. The Scallop circle was done using the corner round. You can see my tutorial HERE. The circle is the same size as the tutorial.
-Stamps-Garden Whimsy & Fabulous Flowers
-Ink-Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava & Soft Sky.
-Paper-Rose Red prints DSP, and Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava & Soft Sky cardstock.
-Accessories-Pomegranate double stitched ribbon and corner rounder punch.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Wow love the combo of these two sets. GREAT CARD!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Very cute!