Monday, September 3, 2007

Fabulous Sketch Challenge

This card was for SCS sketch challenge #139 on SCS. I this this may just be my favorite sketch challenge yet. I'm probably going to do this one again with different colors/stamps. =)-Stamps-Fabulous Flowers, It's All Good and Polka dots & Paisley
-Ink-Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate and So Saffron
-Paper-Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip cardstock. Rose Red and So Saffron prints DSP.
-Accessories-Pewter hodgepodge hardware, Pomegranate double stitched ribbon, blender pen (filled with future floor wax) and pearl-ex powder.
*In case you haven't heard of this, you can put future floor wax in a blender pen and use it to paint with pearl ex powder. Just dip the end of the blender pen into the lid of the pearl ex. I'm not sure how well it shows up in the picture, but I used this around the edges of the flower to give it a little sparkle.

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great color combination and paper

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Emily! Love your color choices.

Corie said...

Wow I love what you did with the challenge -- such a beautiful card!!!

My Paper World said...

Love these colours together! you did a fantastic job! this is beautiful!

Stamp With Linz said...

Great sketch! I may have to try that out! It turned out so nice! Great blog too! :)

Kristina Lewis said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors!