Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm baaaak!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I kept meaning too, but time just seems to be getting away from me lately. I've been so busy! I haven't been online very much, aside from popping in on SCS here and there. I really haven't stamped much either. I've been reorganizing my stamp room, selling stamps on ebay, unmounting stamps and spending a little more time outside.

I started noticing before my unplanned blog break that I spend way more time blogging and blog hopping than actually stamping! So I think I'm going to cut back a little bit. I'll probably post once or twice a week. There are tons of blogs that I love to visit and leave comments, but I have to say it's just getting to be way to time consuming! I will still be visiting and commenting, of course, just not quite so much. I used to try to comment on most posts from some of my favorite bloggers, but lets face it...I have way to many favorite blogs! sengihnampakgigi
I used an old Mojo Monday sketch for this card.

-Stamps-Stamping Bella Maisy Ketto, PTI Papertray
-Paper-Groovy Guava and White cardstock; Soft Sky prints and Cutie Pie DSP...not sure who makes the other one, but it came from Hobby Lobby.
-Ink-Memento, Chocolate Chip, Copic Markers
-Accessories-Pomegranate ribbon,

post signature

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute, cute card Emily. I know exactly what you mean about time.

Erin... said...

Cute card emily!!! I hear ya on blogging, there just needs to be more time in the day!!! Glad to see ya back stamping!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Emily!! It's so good to see you again!! :) Your card is so darn cute!! I love the fun image and hope you're doing well!! HUGS

Lorie said...

So glad things are okay! This card is adorable! :o)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is way too cute Emily! Love that image and all the fun papers you used! Happy to see you! :)

Kathy W said...

she is adorable- I know what you mean, tough to stay on top of it leaving comments, posting, let alone creating@

Lorie said...

Okay, girlie...it's been two weeks! Where are ya? :o)

Virginia Galvan said...

Hi!