Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cheers to you!

Good morning! I used Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge hosted by Cambria for this card. I love this sketch! I really like sketches that use small images. I have quite a few small stamps, and they are so much harder to use. My Cheers to You still hasn't seen much ink, so I thought I'd ink it up. I colored the the drinks Tempting Turquoise (B00 & B02 Copics) since that's the color of my two favorite mixed drinks. Blue Hawaiian and Smurf Piss (that one really needs a better name..that's just gross lol). The square nesties were made by using rectangles and cutting out two of the scallop sections from the middle.
-Stamps-Cheers To You
-Paper-Tempting Turquoise, White and Old Olive cardstock; Summer Picnic &Washington Apple DSP
-Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
-Copics-B00, B02, R27, R46, C-1, YR04, Y38, Y17
Accessories-Nestabilities, Turquoise grosgrain, Corner rounder punch

post signature

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is so bright and cheery! I love it Emily!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great cheery card! Love all the colors together and how you made your nesties too!

Leslie Miller said...

Emily, this card is so darn cute! I just love all the happy in it! All your cards are just darling. You do such a beautiful job with your stamping!

Alex said...

This is too cute EMily!! I love the bright colors!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheryl said...

Emily this is so very pretty! Once I get caught up I plan on getting back into my Copics again. You do a wonderful job of coloring.

Nancy Riley said...

Darling! Those colors are FANTASTIC!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Emily!! What a really fun creation!! I love the awesome colors and I love my Copics too!! I don't have the cool storage you do...but I love using them!! :) TFS!

KJ said...

Oooo, this is cute! i love that stamp set, but I just have the hardest time with it for some reason!