Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nugget boxes

My original plan for Christmas gifts was nugget tins, but everyone was sold out of them. I did a few like these, but they were just too much trouble for the amount I needed, so thats why I ended up making cocoa tins. I got the pattern for this from SCS. -Stamps-Snowflake Spot, Many Merry Messages.
-Ink-Bashful Blue, Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip
-Paper-Purely Pomegranate & Whisper White Cardstock. Blizzard wrapping paper
-Accessories-Scallop Circle punch, Circle punch, Avery Labels, Brayer, retired copper cord.

This one is a gift card tin (I don't know where it came from though. I've had it laying around for a while begging me to decorate it). This tin holds 8 nuggets.-Stamps-Many Merry Messages
-Paper-Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock; Blizzard Wrapping paper
-Accessories-Bashful Blue ribbon.

1 comment:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

I really like these colors for a little change from red and green. This is a really cute tin!