Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cocoa Tins

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been trying to get ready for Christmas. I'm finally just about done with my shopping! I've been making some of these cocoa tins for Christmas gifts. The tins came from SpecialtyBottle. I used the 8 ounce size. They are very easy to make. I used SU's small cello bags, filled one with mini marshmallows, and the other with hot cocoa mix. I got the idea HERE. For the tags, I just printed the names from my computer. I used the RGB codes so I could print them in SU colors. Recipe
-Stamps-Snowflake Spot (used on one of the tags)
-Ink-Bashful Blue
-Paper-Dashing DSP, Blizzard Wrapping paper, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock.
-Accessories-Bashful Blue and White grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Circle punch, Circle Punch (I can't ever remember the size, but it's the biggest one SU has).

I think thats everythingbiggrin

No comments: