Monday, December 3, 2007

Birthday Card =)

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. We've been fixing the Sheetrock in the living room (we had a window leaking), so I couldn't finish painting my living room till that was done. I also had to wait to put up my tree because it goes in the corner where one wall was painted and the other wasn't. This is the latest I have EVER put up my tree. I prefer to put it up in Octoberwink. I'm so happy to have my living room all done finally! Now I just have to finish cleaning up the Sheetrock dust again! Man I hate that stuff. It gets in every little nook and cranny!
I can't make anything right now because my stamp room is a disaster. The closet I keep the Christmas decorations in is in the stamp room. It's a very small closet, so I had to take everything out to get to the tree, which now covers most of my table and floor. I can just barely get to the computermrgreen.

But I will share a gorgeous card with youbiggrin. My best friend Caroline (SweetCarolineSC on SCS) sent me an early birthday card. I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks Caroline! Love ya girl!
She said it was mostly a CASE from SCS.Recipe
-Stamps-Symbols of Solicitude, Artfully Asian, Canvas Background
-Cardstock-Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White
-Ink-Staz-on, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
-Accessories-Pewter brads, White grosgrain ribbon, blender pen, White Signo gel pen.

I think thats everything.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Lovely Card! Thanks for sharing and happy early birthday!