Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I got tagged

I have been tagged by Debbie about a week ago, but I couldn't post it because my blog has been locked! Make sure you check out Debbie's blog! This is the one word answer tag. This is the first time I've ever been tagged, so here goes ;)

Yourself: Bored
Your Partner: Wonderful
Your Hair: Blondish
Your Mother: Sarcastic
Your Father: Funny
Your Favorite Item: Stamps
Your Dream Last Night: Unmemorable
Your Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper
Your Dream Car: New
Your Dream Home: Big
The Room You Are In: Craft
Your Fear: Roaches
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Successful
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Hubby
You’re Not: Short
One of Your Wish List Items: Baroque Motifs
The Last Thing You Did: cleaned
You Are Wearing: Clothes
Your Favorite Weather: Spring
Your Favorite Book: The Notebook
Last Thing You Ate: Lunch
Your Life: Good
Your Mood: Happy
Your Best Friend: Husband
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Stamps
Your Car: Camry
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Nothing
What Is The Weather Like: Thundering
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

I think I am supposed to tag three people, so I am tagging
Jimmi
Allison
Sharon

No comments: