Good morning! I hope you had a nice weekend! I spent a good part of mine unmounting stamps. Wow, that is so time consuming! So far I've done 8 SU sets and a bunch of non SU. Rather than fork out a bunch of money for all the EZ mount it would take, I left the foam they already had. I used flour to remove the stickiness (just rubbed it on the foam and it gets the gunk off). Then I used a spray adhesive by Duro that is repositionable if you spray it to one surface and let it dry for a minute (it's permanent if sprayed to both surfaces). This stuff works really well! ETA: this stuff doesn't hold long. All of my stamps have fallen off, a few days after posting this and some weren't even used yet, so I'm using Aileen's Tack it Over and Over now. I sprayed all the stamps I unmounted and put them in CD cases. It's so funny to walk out of the room with a big stack of stamps and come back with a few CD cases. I also mounted all of my bare rubber stamps on fun foam that had adhesive on one side, then sprayed the other with the adhesive. They stamp so much nicer now! I'm keeping all of my SU wood blocks and cases, that way if I ever decide to get rid of them, I can just reattach the the stamp to it's block with permanent adhesive and it's just like it was before! Anyway, here is a card I made this weekend. I stamped and colored the image, then squished it into a versamark pad, used heat and stick powder then glitter. My dew drops were really splotchy, so I colored the backs with a G99 copic to make them look better.
-Stamps-A Wish For Peace, Perfect Endings
-Paper-Kraft, White and Riding Hood Red cardstock; Riding Hood Red and Old Olive DSP
-Ink-Versamark, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red
-Accessories-Aqua Painter, Glitter, Heat and stick powder, Olive grosgrain, Dew Drops.
Hope you have a great day!!