Friday, January 2, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge

Good morning!! Happy New Year!! The theme for this weeks Stamp Something Challenge is New Somethings. Create a project using something new, like maybe something you received for Christmas or a new color combo or technique..whatever! Well this was an easy one for me, since I got a bunch of new goodies for Christmas mrgreen. Oh, and yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and they have a bunch of stuff half off, like all rubber stamps! I got a bunch of new stamps, and then I went to Michael's to see if they would price match and they did so I got more there biggrin. Ahh, nothing beats new stamps...especially when they're half price! Anyway, here is my card. This stamp is one I got for Christmas. I'm so happy I finally have a stamp that is good for masculine cards! Love this lighthouse! The Impression Obsession stamps are so fun to color! The layout is this weeks Sketch Challenge on SCS.

-Stamps-It's your Birthday, Impression Obsession Small Lighthouse
-Paper-So Saffron, Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock; Riding Hood Red DSP
-Ink-Memento Tuxedo black, Copic Markers
-Accessories-Hemp twine

Make sure you stop by the Stamp Something Challenge blog to see what everyone else came up with! They are sure to inspire you!

post signature

11 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Emily, that image and your coloring are fabulous! Perfect for masculine cards. Love your color combo too. Hope you had a happy new year! :)

Lisa H. said...

what a beauty and YES! what a great image for masculine cards. love your layout!

Lauren said...

Amazing coloring Emily! Great job with the challenge!

Melissa said...

Beautifully done Emily! And I agree about having a stamp appropriate for masculine card.....I'm going to keep lighthouses in mind for future reference!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

GORGEOUS Emily - I love that image and your coloring is AMAZING, girl!!! Great challenge card - love this!! Happy New Year, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

This is just gorgeous!!

Kathy W said...

great job coloring you are really mastering those copics

Unknown said...

What a pretty color combo! Fantastic coloring of that image, too!

I love this challenge....I got 2 new Sizzix Hello Kitty dies that I got for Christmas from my SIL I'm dying to use!!

Anonymous said...

I liked this card of yours so much, I already commented on SCS. It's wonderful and inspiring! You are getting fab results with those copics, Emily!

Jo said...

Great card and such a fabulous image, beautifully coloured. Happy New Year!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the lighthouse.

TFS...