Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fluffles

Hey everyone! We finally got some snow today biggrin! I LOVE snow! We didn't get a whole lot though. It looks like about 1/2". It hasn't even completely covered the ground yet, but it is still snowing. I hope we get enough to have some fun it! I think it's been a few years since we've had enough.

I've been debating about walking to the mail box and see if my catalog is in there. It's so cold outside though, and it's probably about a 10 minute walk there and back. I'm getting kinda sick of making that freezing walk everyday and walking back without a catalog in my hands! I saw it online last night though. I really like it. There is so much stuff I want! I LOVE the tree in that sympathy set! Oh, and Classy and Fabulous! That is too cute! Don't really love her hair, but I think I'm getting it anyway. I think I'd use that set a lot.

This is a stamp I got around Christmas that hasn't seen ink yet, so I had to use it. Isn't it cute?!

-Stamps-Stampendous Full Fluffles
-Paper-Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White cardstock; Pretty in Pink prints and Cutie Pie DSP.
-Ink-Memento tuxedo black and Copic markers
-Accessories-silver brads, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon.

post signature

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute Emily. The color combo is fab!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

It's lovely card!The Picture and colors are beautiful!

Corie said...

This is absolutely adorable!!

Lorie said...

Awww...this is so cute!

Cheryl said...

Too cute!!!

Erin... said...

so cute and funny! I always eat dessert first!! Pretty layout and colors. great coloring too!