Sunday, July 8, 2007

Tagged

Wow, I just realized I've been tagged by Sara, Carrie, and Theresa. Go check out their blogs. Their great!

So, here is what I’ve got to do…

1. Tell you all 7 things about myself.

2. Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.

3. Post these rules and the names of the other 7 bloggers I tag.

4. Leave tagged bloggers a comment on their blog so they know they’ve been tagged.


Hmmm, this is going to be hard =).

1.) I started dating my hubby when I was 15. We got engaged when I was 17, and married at 18.

2.) I am terrified of roaches! I'd much rather see a snake any day (well except for the 5 foot rattlesnake my dog found in the backyard).

3.) I don't have any children yet (looking forward to it though). Right now our only babies are a long haired chihuahua, and 2 pit bulls (don't believe everything you hear about them. It's all about how they are raised. Ours are the sweetest dogs you could ever ask for).

4.) Wanna take a guess at my hobby? LOL =)

5.) I hate mushrooms! UGH, that texture is just horrible.

6.) I love Pineapple and Coconut!

7.) My favorite color for clothes is blue, but for most other things it's pink.

I am tagging

Senice
Lorien
Rachel
AJ

Well, I can't seem to find anyone else that hasn't been tagged already. So if you haven't been, consider yourself tagged. =)

No comments: