Friday, July 20, 2007

Remind me never to do this again

Well, I've never stamped on wrapping paper before. But I wanted to do some with Wild About You for my Sister-in-law's baby shower tomorrow. She is a stamper too, so I thought she'd like this. This set matches the bedding in the nursery (very cute by the way). Well, maybe I should have gotten a smaller gift...lol., but no I got a bathtub. This took 6 feet of wrapping paper. My arms were so sore by the time I got done.
And here is the little tag on top (which is really crooked!)And the matching card.
-Stamps-Wild About You, Polka Dots & Paisley, Mini Mates, Big Pieces
-Paper-Bashful Blue, Bliss Blue, Barley Banana, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
-Ink-Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Pale Plum
-Accessories-White Wrapping paper, Celery Ribbon, Blue Ribbon (can't remember which one that is), ticket corner punch and white signo gel pen. I think thats everything =).

4 comments:

Corie said...

OH MY this is soooo cute. You did a fantastic job, love it.

AJ said...

Cute paper!!! May have been time consuming, but it is adorable!!! Great card too!!

Jessica said...

Great job! I bet she loved it!

Kristine said...

oh my goodness!! That's a huge sheet!! lots of stamping, eh?? Well it sure is CUTE!! LOVE the card as well--what a fabulous set.