Monday, May 4, 2009

Coffee

Good morning! I hope you all had a nice weekend! We didn't do much, but I had something pretty funny happen. Well, it wasn't very funny at the time, but now I can't stop laughing at myself. I flipped my buggy over in the Walmart parking lot! Seriously, it completely flipped over full of stuff! I had a bag of mulch and two bags of soil under the buggy, but when I checked out I just put them on top since they were hard to get out from underneath. They didn't fit well and it was poring rain outside so I didn't want to have to get soaked trying to get them out. So I'm walking out to my car, one of the buggy's front wheels bumps the curb, and there it went rolleyes. Completely upside down with all my stuff on the pavement. Glad I didn't get any eggs. I got completely soaked! Two really nice people stopped and helped me get everything back in. Note to self, don't overload the front of of the buggy lol. I still can't believe I did that.

Anyway, I used Jen's Sketch For You To Try from last week for this card. Her sketches are always so fun!

-Stamps-Impression Obsession What's Brewing, Inkadinkado sentiment
-Paper-Tempting Turquoise, Black and White cardstock; Paper Studio DSP
-Ink-Memento Black, Tempting Turquoise
-Copics-BG01, B00, B02, B05, E44, E47
-Accessories-Brayer, silk flowers, paper piercer, mat pack, HPH, pop dots, Cuttlebug folder.

Have a great day!

post signature

8 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Oh dear, lol! Sounds like something I would do. I always tell people that I am the clummsiest person I know! Good that you can laugh at yourself now! Very cute card too!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Flipped over your buggie?! We could probably compare stories though!! LOL!!

Love your beautiful coffee creation!! The colors and oh so yummy coffee are wonderful!! :)

Marcea said...

poor you, lol, at least you are still smiling. Fab card hunny
-x-

Lorie said...

Oh...I have totally done things like that before! At least you were hurt! Great card...LOVE the sentiment! :o)

Alex said...

OMG!!! I am glad you are okay and can laugh about it now....that is soooo totally something I would do!!!

Your card is fabulous Emily, just love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kathy W said...

love your title today and your card- such a huge coffee fan- and your story it would so happen to me!

Erin... said...

First, I totally LOVE that you call it a "buggy"!!! Second, I'm so surprised I haven't done that yet! And finally your card is just fantastic! Great colors, love the piercing and the nice cup of coffee!!

Marilyn said...

Got a great chuckle out of your story - although like you said, it's funny now, but certainly not when it happened LOL! Love your card, that coffee stamp is fabulous too!