Thursday, December 18, 2008

New stamps!!

Are these not just the cutest stamps ever?!mrgreen Ahh, I love new stamps! These are early Christmas presents from my parents. They ordered me some stamps from Impression Obsession, and my mom told me I could have the Christmas ones early biggrin. Oh, and they got me 20 Copic ciaos for my birthday, which is today, but I got some of them last week, lol. I'm still trying to decide what I want from hubby. I really want the big shot, but I can't help but think of all the stamps I could be buying with that money. I kinda want some storage stuff too, but that seems so boring. I'm too indecisive!

-Stamps-Impression Obsession Marshmallow Mug, PTI Take a Bough
-Paper-Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock; Real Red and Pretty in Pink DSP.
-Ink-Chocolate Chip, Brilliance graphite, Copics
-Accessories-Real Red grosgrain.

-Stamps-Impression Obsession Delicate Pine Tree, PTI Take a Bough
-Paper-Kraft, Whisper White and Real Red cardstock; Summer Picnic DSP
-Ink-Brilliance graphite, Real Red and Copic markers
-Accessories-Real Red grosgrain.

I'll be back tomorrow with my card for the Stamp Something Challenge razz. Hope you all have a great day!

post signature

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Wait...today is your birthday?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!! Wish I had known ahead of time so I could send you a card.

Your creations are, as usual, wonderful!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Yes, you must tell us these things ahead of time! Happy Birthday to you!!!! Great cards by the way! Such nice gifts!

Anonymous said...

GOrgeous cards, Emily! You are doing great with those copics, I love your coloring! I guess you may have solved your what-to-get-dilemma by now, tell us what you asked for(or receive) soon! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Yay for stamping presents EARLY!!! Those are super cute! Love love love that pink and green together!