Friday, October 31, 2008

Untitled

Good evening! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! I just wanted to make a real quick post. My blog looks seriously screwed up right now, but I've been working on it for a while and just don't feel like messing with it anymore right now =). Anyway, Just thought I'd let you all know I don't plan to just leave it this way, lol. I'm trying to put little headers on my sidebars for each section, but I can't figure out how to get rid of all that extra space between them and the next thing. Does anyone know how? Oh, what do you think of the new colors? Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip...Loving those colors! I've got to get Baja Breeze! I may still work on my banner some more...I chopped off the bottom to make it not look so cluttered, but now it just looks...well like someone chopped off the bottom, lol.

Also, what do you think about the two side bar headers I have so far (the about me and Stampin up catalogs thingies)? Are they too busy? Oh, I have another question too =). I want one of those signatures that posts automatically every time you post, but I want to make my own in photoshop so it matches everything else. How do I do that? Does it go in my template somewhere or something?

ETA:

Whew, I'm all done! =) That was a lot of work! Oh, and I figured out the signature thing too! I got the directions HERE if anyone is interested. It's so EASY!! I just added the picture to this one from my computer though, since it won't put them in previously published posts.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great colors Emily. I think your blog looks terrific with these changes. I am not brave enough to play around with mine.