Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Beautiful thing SC181

This was SC181 on SCS. When I saw THIS card by Dannie Graves I HAD to try it. I love her card. I didn't mean to CASE it, but I loved the way she used the pattern paper, so I CASEd that, then the 3 flowers looked so good, so I did that too, and before ya know it the only thing not CASEd are the colors, lol. -Stamps-A Beautiful Thing
-Ink-Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate
-Paper-Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock; Rose Red prints DSP.
-Accessories-Eastern Elegance Rub-ons and Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty, love stripes and dots

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! So simple and pretty, great papers and images. :)

Erin... said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

So pretty and so simple!! Love it!!