Thursday, March 20, 2008

Way to easy!

Wow! I just got my SAB rub-ons. I absolutely love them! I hate that SAB is over, cuz I want more! =) I did no stamping at all on this card. This is probably one of the easiest cards I've ever made. It just took a few minutes to throw it together, and no stamping! This was a color combo challenge from a few weeks ago on SCS. I love these colors.
Recipe
-Paper-River Rock, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock
-Accessories-SAB rub-on's, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punches.

15 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

wow, beautiful, so elegant.

britta said...

ooh love the swirls! Came out great!

kraftykathy1 said...

glad to see you back into swing of things, great contrasting colors!

Jana Emmert said...

Great layout and color combo! The rub-ons are wonderful.

Amy said...

WOW! I love, love, love simple and this is perfect!!! Great card!

Vickie said...

Very pretty card! Great job!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

I love this - and I agree, it stinks that SAB is over!

Marilyn said...

Amazing card with the rubons!! I just love this color combo too! Love how you put it all together. Have a Happy Easter!

beate said...

Gorgeous card, Emily!
Happy Easter!
Hugs and smiles

Erin... said...

so pretty!! i love the SAB rubons too!!

Stampin' Colleen said...

Super cute and super easy! TFS!

Jenn D said...

This is very pretty and elegant.

Debbi said...

So elegant. The rub-ons are great and you used them perfectly!

Robin said...

so pretty!!! Love this.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very elegant, I love the rub ons!