Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fabulous Flowers Composition book

My best friend works at an office store, so she picked up some composition books for me when they were on sale for 25 cents each. I think this one is going to be for my SU! wishlists. I keep making them on single sheets of paper and just keeping them it a clipboard, but thats just getting to messy. It shouldn't take me too long to fill this baby up =). Sorry, the picture isn't very good here. I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture, but at the bottom I stamped Dare to be Fabulous. Also along the spine, it doesn't look like it in the pic, but thats chocolate chip cardstock stamped with seeing spots. The back of the book is the same as the bottom half of the front.
-Stamps-Fabulous Flowers, Seeing Spots, and Spot On jumbo wheel
-Paper-Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.
-Ink-Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, and Soft Sky
-Accessories-Blue Bayou double stitched ribbon, and Mod Podge

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, love your paper and color combo

Corie said...

This is fantastic!!!! I especially love the colors.

Kristina Lewis said...

This turned out so pretty! I also love the colors!

kathleenh said...

So cute! what a fun way to keep your wishlists.